Front-End Software Engineer
Riffyn, Inc. - Oakland, CA - riffyn.com
- Be involved in technical feature analysis and product specifications
- Deliver quality feature changes to our SaaS application in a timely manner
- Be completely responsible for code development from design to implementation
- Provide help and knowledge transfer to other team members as needed
- Be actively involved in general technical discussions and initiatives
- Help provide an atmosphere that fosters cooperation, creativity, excellence, and respect
- solid understanding of general code development concepts and design patterns
- experience with building different public-facing client-side applications
- experience with React
- Bonus: experience with Meteor or isomorphic application development
- Bonus: experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Riffyn’s cloud-based application provides a visual process design and analytics software to improve reproducibility and tech transfer in life science, chemical and materials R&D. The product builds maps of experimental processes and joins them to live data to expose trends and causal relationships between experimental variables. Core to Riffyn’s product identity are eye-catching visuals, an intuitive UI, machine intelligence, and a collaborative backbone that seamlessly bridges software, lab workflows and lab hardware. Riffyn was formed in 2014 by a team of biological engineering, chemical engineering, software engineering and publishing veterans with decades experience in R&D, scale-up, manufacturing, data systems and open science.
Send letters of inquiry, resumes, work examples.