January 28, 2021 | 1:00-2:30 pm ET
A keynote presentation by Vic Strecher, Professor and Behavioral Scientist at the University of Michigan, will be followed by a panel discussion delving deep into the following topics:
- The benefits of approaching learning with a greater purpose in mind
- Blending machine learning, AI and habit-forming models to influence behavior.
- Ways to explore unstructured data
- How to find important relationships in your data.
- The potential of structured experimentation to transform science
- Building momentum and support for data-driven decision making in any field
And much more! Hear from Riffyn CEO Tim Gardner, SAS Senior Analytical Consultant Ayana Littlejohn, NOAA/University of Miami Scientist Anderson Mayfield, and Vic Strecher.